All I wanted to do is change my bank account information so that my payments can be directly withdrawn from the correct bank account.All I get is rude people that cant seem to take care of this simple task.

I've called three times now and been on hold for 20+ minutes each time and still have not got this completed. Not even sure how I ended up with this company financing for car. I took delivery of my car and then later found out this is who the dealer used.

I have a decent credit score and even have a fairly low APR on this loan.I think it's time to either refinance or just pay this loan off.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Credit Acceptance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Credit Acceptance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Credit Acceptance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Credit Acceptance?

Comments

Addison, Texas, United States #1341839

After having multiple bad experiences to increase my credit in the past with several credit repair companies and figuring out the credit score they told me they boosted was actually false and the negatives on my report wasn't cleaned.I finally met SPYGENIUS who was recommended to me by some friends I met on disqus.

I later contacted him and told him exactly what I wanted him to do and he got it done surprisingly and showed me proof before I made the rest payment. Now my credit score and report is amazing .I am also recommending him to you all.

He works with 100% discretion and he's reliable.Contact him via email on..."SPYGENIUS.*** at GMAIL dot COM"..