Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

This company is not even BBB accredited!!!In order to be on the BBB you have to pay them a fee and you have to be willing to resolve customer issues.

So I can see now why Credit Acceptance is not on the BBB. These people are crooks to the highest extant. They jack up your car payments every other month stating that you haven't been paying them. Then they call you and threaten you with turning your car off and even taking your vehicle that you are making weekly or monthly payments too.

They also apparently deal with shady dealerships rather than the good dealerships. So if any one heeds my advice DO NOT do business with this company. They will take your money and then turn around and say you owe them even more than what you actually do. If you go to consumer affairs website you will get to see exactly what I am talking about.

They are SCAM artists and their customer service is a joke. They don't have customer service they have people that call you with an attitude and then they get upset when you call them out or tell them that they are rude. I will never again to business with this company and as a matter of fact I am looking into getting a class action lawsuit brought against them. My husbands car broke down after about 2 years of paying on it.

So we had to take it to a Mazda dealership and get the repair done. Luckily it was something small so we only had to pay around 125.00 out of pocket. But honestly not only is the car not worth it but having it financed through Credit Acceptance was the worst decision ever, I wish we would have done background checks and read the reviews on them before accepting their offer. Don't bother calling them to work anything out, because when you do three weeks later they will call and harass you around 15 times a day because they never make notes on your account.

So it is multiple different representatives calling you.

And its funny how the balance owned on the vehicle NEVER goes down.We live and learn from our mistakes I guess.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Credit Acceptance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Credit Acceptance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was price increased for their profit. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Credit Acceptance and credit acceptance customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Credit Acceptance?

Comments

Oh poor, poor baby.Guess what...if you make your payments on time, which is what YOU said YOU would do whwn YOU signed the contract, you never, ever hear from their bill collectors!

Isn't that amazing? When YOU pay late, YOU generate extra interest for them. Class Action Suit? Yes, I can see the headlines now: "Deadbeats Wail In Court"!

The only complainers about these subprime deadbeat lenders are you people who don't pay your bills on time.

to Anonymous Hollandale, Mississippi, United States #1233827

You must work for credit acceptance because you make such derogative comments on legitimate complaints.You are a very rude ***!!

A lot of people are going through financial hardships. Apparently you have all your finances together and NOTHING goes wrong for you. Wow.

Well I live in the REAL world and I know unforseen things can happen.It's called life!!

to Justice4ALL2016 Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1275722