I HAVE HAD MY CAR SINCE MARCH OF LAST YEAR WHISCH IS 2012.I HAVE SET UP RECUURING AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS TO COME OUIT WEEKLY.DURING THE TURMULTUOUS DISASTER OF HURRICAINE SANDY ALOT OF US NEW YORKERS HAVE SURREREF GREATLY FROM,I CONTACTED CREDIT ACCEPTANCE TO EXPLAIN THAT ALTHO I LOST MY FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT THAT I STILL WANTED TO KEEP MY CAR AND IF THERE WAS ANY WAY THE COMPANY LIKE OTHER PLACES OF BUISNESS ,SUCH AS *** ED NATIONAL GRID,ECT COULD WORK WITH ME.

I SPOKE TO SOMEONE WHO WAS VERY POLITE AND SYMPATHETIC TO WAT WE HAVE WENT THROUGH. BUT IN DECEMBER OF 2012 I WAS CONTACTED BY THE REPO DEPT WHOWAS VERY DISRESPECTFUL THE FIRST GUY I SPOKE TO HIS NAME WAS JOHN AND HAD THE AUDACITY TO TELL ME CREDIT ACCEPTANCE TRIED TO HELP ME AS MUCH AS THEY COULD ALTHO I WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT I MADE ARRANGEMENTS FOR THEM TO START TAKING OUT THERE MONEY THE WEEK B4.I ALSO REQUESTED TO SPEAK TO HIS SUPERTVISOR AND HE LET ME KNO VERY RUDELY HE WASNT TRANSFERRING ME TO NOONE.

I THEN FINALLY GOT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR BY THE NAME OS MS.BROWN WHO WAS ALSO VERY RUDE AND TRIED TO TALK OVER ME AND ALSO WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AS WELL.BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER......ALL OF WHAT I HAVE EXPLAINED OCCURRED ON THE 19TH OF DEC 2012,DO YOU KNOW THEY CALLED ME 3 DAYS AGO STATING THAT ALTHOUGH MY PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN COMMING OUT EVERY WEEK SINCE THIS INCIDENT OCCURED THAT THE PAYMENTS I BEEN MAKING WASNT ENOUGH AND THAT MY CAR WAS UP FOR REPO ONCE AGAIN.I WILL SAY THIS IM NOT GOING TO ALLOW ANY REPO,S AFFECT MY CREDIT IF I CAN HELP IT BUT AS SOON AS I CAN IM GETTING OUT OF THE CLAWS OF THESE CROOKS CALLED CREDIT ACCEPTANCE AND WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THEM NOT EVEN TO MY WORST ENEMY1

Review about: Credit Acceptance Loan.

Comments