84 views
Verified Reviewer

I took my truck into a shop to get the front end looked at. And the shop found that i needed a wheel bearing and new half shafts.

They called the warranty company. They said they won't fix the half shafts because they have a small rip in the rubber boot. Well what do you think will happen to rubber when it is exposed to all the elements of the road. Even after spending over 10 grand in the front end of my truck a few months before this.

When I called them I told them I wanted to talk to the big boss. They put me on hold for 45 minutes. So I just hung up the phone. They have the worst customer service in any company that I have ever delt with.

Every time I have had to deal with these *** dumb *** I have had to fight with them to get things fixed on my truck.

I hope that they sit in their little cubical and get off on their dumb *** They find every reason not to fix your vehicles. I will never pay for their services ever again.

User's recommendation: don't get there sevice they will *** you in the ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Credit Acceptance Customer Care.

Preferred solution: fix the half shafts on my truck.

Credit Acceptance Pros: There are no pros they just want your money.

Credit Acceptance Cons: Have to fight to even try to get things done, I pay for the sevice now pay for the repairs.

Comments