Bought a truck airbase auto Jacksonville price on add showed 6800.00 and when contract came in credit acceptance showed 10950.00 called car lot they said they didn't do credit acceptance did air base auto Jacksonville Arkansas lies as well credit acceptance don't trust neither plus truck broke down no help with repairs next day so walk away they will take ur money and laugh
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Credit Acceptance Corporation Car Loan
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "The statements made by Earth Power International Vergil Perryman on their brochure is lies and completely false and misleading as of the end of 2012 all 102 megawatt solar..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "Received a dozen red roses at work on Friday Feb 12th. Expecting to open the box and see large red roses, I find rose buds instead. I figure the next..."
- "I tried to find the email or mailing address for Chad Master, the CEO of Curbside and couldn’t find one and I can concerned this would be intercepted. I..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."