Kernersville, North Carolina
6.9K views 26 comments

If you are more than 1 day past your due date, CALL these people!They repossessed my car while I was at the doctor's office with a sick child.

My payment was 12 days past the due date. They told me they had not heard from me, so they took the car. I had to make a payment and a $250 repo fee. According the the rep on the phone, they have alot of high risk customers and many just walk away from the vechicle.

PLEASE keep in touch with them.Autopay through the bank is the safest payment method with these vultures!

Review about: Car Repossession.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Credit Acceptance?

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1222877

Cac is a tier 3 lender for high risk customers which requires a high down payment and usually the state max interest rate as high as 24%.....CAC is a great way to rebuild your credit, or establish credit....if you pay your bills on time or contact them to let them know your situation they usually won't repo.the vehicle.

If you duck and dodge them That's a different story, you are already a high risk client, that they gave opportunity to purchase a vehicle that most lenders wouldn't.They give you the benefit of the doubt, it's up to you how you handle it

Guess what?Any repo which happens is ONLY because the deadbeat failed to make their payments.

If you don't want to hear from their bill collectors or the repo man, do what you promised to do when you signed the contract...MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ON TIME!How damned obvious is that?

They left me in21 deg weather with no vehicle and kids waiting for me to get them to school after I fixed there mess up and they still picked it up and it's payed up to date

Current Customer.Delaware.

I was called on Saturday 6 times at least from CA. I answered the phone and they told me payment was due the day before on the 26th. I told them I mailed my payment the 16th they told me to scan my check and I waz a day late and a dollar short. I told them it wasn't my fault they hadn't received my payment.

It was rude they way they talked and are still call 6 times a day or more.I told them to check there mail this is not my fault.

GPS Removal Services.com
to Anonymous Queen Creek, Arizona, United States #1001896

Get that GPS tracking device removed fast.. www.gpsremoval.com

desi

Ok.Worst company ever!

I was in and out the hospital for 6 months. However I atll managed to scraoe together the payment a coupke months I may have been a couple days late never a week and thy treated me like dirt. Kept calling me every day even after I talked to customer service.

Being sick this didnt help at all.I understand being months behind but days???

contact2014

If you finance a vehicle nowadays you I can guarantee you it will have a gps device installed in it. Do a G o o g l e search for gps removal services. They will give you all the info you need.

David M
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #872233

You should get that GPS Tracking device removed!!

www.gpsremoval.com

Current Customer
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #617641

As far as the comment on CAC having gps that beeps at you on all their cars, that's not true.CAC doesn't have their own lots, they finance you to buy from independent dealerships.

I used CAC to buy my 06 a couple of years ago, and I don't have any gps in my car.

As far as repossessions go, I have found that as long as you are willing to work with them, and make an effort to get caught up, they will work with you. I was out of work for six months, and fell behind almost $2,000 in my payments.

I'm still driving my car, and they are allowing me to pay a little extra each month to put towards the past due balance.Maybe its different person to person, or state to state, but CAC has been nothing but good to me.

Dale

CAC has a great website where you can setup auto payments and make one time online payments.Very convienant.

If you make the payments on time and keep in touch with them...you should not have a problem.I've financed through them and am very grateful they were able to get into a newer/lower mileage car to take me to and from work without worrying about it breaking down.