21.5K views

I'm just wondering, how many vehicles have been repo by Credit Acceptance for 1 payment. This company is suppose to help people with no credit to bad credit.

They put devices to track your car and will shut the vehicle down. Regardless of what's going on in your life! Then they will pick your vehicle up take it back to the dealership, resale it and now they are receiving payments from the new owner and you still have to pay them for what you owe. They are just ripping people off.

Something should be done about this. This is not good business practice. Credit Acceptance is not helping America, they are only helping their share holders. If your vehicle was repoed, type a message.

We need to get a class action law suit. This is not right!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 20, 2011.

Comments

You are the worst company to do bussines with. I will find our and my car and if I missed a payment.

And if i did not i will see you i. Court.

BigFrog

Going threw the same thing can't get my truck back and done paid to get it back

I personally think they’re a good company. They’ve been more than helpful on my siituation.

Especially since my family has been going through tests in our lives. However thank you Credit Acceptance

Going through the same exact thing with them ! Beyond Pissed.

The lady said she would charge my card on file and didnt and then repoed my vehicle

American civil liberties also

It's real simple just explain what happened an they take care if the rest at no cost they are there for the people to protect your rights

Call the better business bureau an report them it is illegal but I understand people dont know so they get screwed you can sue them for this

I was one day late and they call all day long asking about the payment

Will they repo your car for being one day late?

I had them come and repo my car TWICE for being less than two weeks late on payments and I was keeping in contact with them letting them know.... I had to pay almost double to get my car back both times...

yet on my credit report it shows 0/0/0 for 30/60/90 days late...

makes no darn sense at all... This place is nothing but a scam and I can't wait to get out of this car.

to May #1600466

The Same just happened to me.

Just started with the company but boy that sounds horrible hope it hasn't happened to me I'll be in on the class action lawsuit if need be thank you

Need to sue them, my truck has been repo 3 times now paying giving up on it 2008 total cost 25, 000.00 not worth it.

My vehicle was a month late and instead of shutting it down, they just came and repo’d it! This company is full of ***

to Anonymous #1576703

Did you get it back ?

I am currently in the same situation i was never given 30/60/90 days before they picked my car up it was 9 days after my car note was due

It’s a bad way to do someone anyway make your payment so damn high you can’t make ends meet let you pay into it for a year or so you send them ever dime you can and they still want try and work with you

I have had no problems with them. I have been a few months behind for some time now due to a job loss in the house hold and every time I have contacted them they have been very helpful will payment options

to at #1579710

You must be working for them