1.5

Bought a truck airbase auto Jacksonville price on add showed 6800.00 and when contract came in credit acceptance showed 10950.00 called car lot they said they didn't do credit acceptance did air base auto Jacksonville Arkansas lies as well credit acceptance don't trust neither plus truck broke down no help with repairs next day so walk away they will take ur money and laugh

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Credit Acceptance and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Credit Acceptance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Credit Acceptance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Credit Acceptance?

Comments

I don't think Credit Acceptance has any say-so in the price of the vehicle. The dealership and a customer negotiations is what determines how much you pay for a car. The finance company, in this instance Credit Acceptance just finances the amount that you request.